SAFE HOLIDAYS IN RICCIONE: ALL INFORMATION!
Cleaning and sanitizing of the hotel and rooms
- We use specific medical products for all surfaces at the correct concentrations, supplied by a certified company.
- Hygienization of air conditioning coils and air changes is carried out
- Each common room is cleaned and sanitised with specific protocols in more detail
- Areas in contact with the public are continuously sanitised
- The lifts are sanitised several times a day
- At each check-out the rooms are sanitised with a machine that sanitises the rooms and fabrics.
- Linen is supplied by a certified company
- For those who book through the website, it is possible to check in online before arrival, so you will have less time at reception on arrival.
- All staff members are equipped with personal protective equipment for their own safety and that of our guests
- All staff members have been trained regarding hygiene rules and protocols so that they can work safely for themselves and others
- Unfortunately, we won't be able to shake your hand or hug you, but under the mask there will always be a big smile to greet you.
- Sanitising gels for cleaning hands are available to customers
- Access to the hotel's public areas is only possible when wearing a mask.
- It is recommended to cover the mouth and nose with a handkerchief in case of sneezing.
- It is compulsory to inform the hotel staff in case of fever or flu-like symptoms.
- We are located directly on the sea and we like to leave you free to choose from the many beaches in Riccione the one that best suits your needs.
- All the beaches around the hotel guarantee spacing with much more space between parasols, as required by the regulations. More space, more privacy and more relaxation!
- Getting to the beach is simple and safe: just cross the pedestrian promenade, without the presence of cars, ensuring that you can return to the hotel several times a day.